Unique insight into the newly deregulated water market, the evolving renewables market and insight on how to keep up with the changing regulatory landscape of the energy market.
Learning objectives include:
- Providing a clear explanation on the newly deregulated water market and the potential savings available to businesses.
- Information on efficient energy and water management methods and technologies.
- Updates on the latest government initiatives, financial models, and private finance opportunities for renewables projects.
- What is considered best practice on flexible green energy procurement?
- How to meet the ambitious multi-tiered carbon reduction targets
- How to procure water and energy at a good value with rising prices
- How to reduce energy and water consumption whilst building education around the time of use energy tariffs
- How to build an effective business case to secure budget from their management for energy and water efficiency technology.
- Building an effective business case for renewable projects with reduced government support