Latest AMCS Platform to showcase at RWM
The waste and recycling sector is experiencing a period of rapid technological innovation. Digitalisation, the Internet of Things and driverless vehicles are just a few of the developments causing businesses to think about how they can best develop their digital and technology strategies to improve and grow.
As one of the world’s leading suppliers of integrated software and vehicle technology for the waste, recycling and resource industries, the RWM exhibition provides the perfect environment for us to showcase the latest version of our flagship AMCS Platform.
Designed specifically for the waste and recycling sector, the platform has evolved from the demands of waste companies looking to digitise their business and automate, standardise and optimise all their processes from waste collection through to recycling processes and materials trading.
Whilst intuitive and easy to use, the platform’s architecture is based on the most modern technologies and is capable of handling the data and workload from a regional operator to a multinational enterprise.In addition, the open API’s of the platform allows the flexible and seamless integration of our solution into customers’ existing corporate IT architectures.
The enterprise grade, cloud based, platform brings together AMCS’ six core solution ranges:
- Intelligent Optimisation: our global market leading software solution for route planning and optimisation of household, commercial, and industrial waste collection
- Mobile and Vehicle technology: The latest in-cab software solutions, on board weighing, camera integration and RFID reading
- Enterprise Management: Our ERP software that supports all commercial, operational and financial processes in waste and recycling companies
- Digital Engagement: AMCS is set to drive the industry forward into a new era of customer convenience, automation of subcontractors and operator efficiency based on our new digital engagement platform
- Analytics: The end to end nature of the AMCS suite gathers data on collection operations, customer activity, transfer stations and resource facilities
As a part of our AMCS Platform we will be demonstrating our Digital Engagement solution. This incorporates our Partner Engagement module, which is ideal for managing subcontractors and third parties as it provides a digital and real-time exchange of information with the supply chain. Integrated into a fully comprehensive solution, the cloud-based Partner Engagement module is future proof. The solution automates each stage of the partner life-cycle from initial sourcing to managing jobs and invoicing.
This growth and development aren’t limited to our product innovation however. AMCS has continued to pursue an aggressive acquisition strategy designed to expand our portfolio and deliver an even broader suite of applications and technologies. The acquisition of US based developer DesertMicro in August follows the recent announcement that AMCS had successfully completed another round of investment in April. In January 2018, we also completed the acquisition of Brady Recycling solutions. In total we have completed 8 other key acquisitions across the globe in recent years.This is well supported by continued organic growth with significant new business wins in all of our primary markets, which includes a number of national and international brands.
We look forward to welcoming you to our stand at the NEC in September. If in the meantimeyou would like more information, please drop us an email infoUK@amcsgroup.com or visit www.amcsgroup.com.
Phone: +353 (0)61 390 600