Dutch company Wiefferink`s award winning product range has been designed to optimise biogas plants, increase your profits & reduce ammonia emissions
A range of flexible storage and cover systems for environmental and biogas industries.
With more than 60 years of experience,The Wiefferink Group processes flexible foil and delivers products and services related to storage and covering solutions.
These innovative products help the WWTP, AD, biogas, farming industry survive in a world post subsidies and feed-in-tariffs (FITs) They meet environmental standards and help achieve Clean Air Strategy targets of plant, operations & outputs of the AD, biogas & biomethane & WWTP industries
THESE PRODUCTS WILL FEATURE IN OUR BIOGAS PLANT OPTIMISATION MASTERCLASS, EACH IS DESIGNED TO PERFORM A FUNCTION TO MAXIMISE THE RETURNS ON YOUR AD INVESTMENT, THESE ARE OUR OFFERINGS TO OUR AD COMMUNITY, DESIGNED BY BIOGAS PLANT OPERATORS AND ENGINEERS
1) NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH FOR UK: - Triple membrane AB roof biomethane storage. We are launching the new, biomethane industry innovation Triple Membrane Biomethane Digester Roof Storage for Biogas Plants. Where space and tariffs are at a premium, in-roof biomethane storage will make your biogas to biomethane plant more competitive without needing extra land for additional biomethane storage. This will give you the operational edge, even if there is no space onsite to store biomethane. In the UK, biomethane attracts subsidies, and any way to maximise on your investment in infrastructure will pay dividends. We have already installed and road-tested this design, the results were a massive thumbs up. Problems with reject gas, then this acts a buffer to reduce reject looping
2) The Flexfermenter - is a double membraned combined biogas digester and gas store. Combining the best features of the Wiefferink Air Blown Cover and the Wiefferink Combibag to create a second generation ultra low capital cost high quality primary or secondary anaerobic digester, half the price of above ground high concrete content digesters
3) The Ecobag - help the UK achieve The Clean Air Strategy ammonia reduction of digestate and slurries of anaerobic digestion and the farming sectors
4) The Combibag - we are relaunching this old Wiefferink favourite. A single skinned flexible digester has now rebranded as a gas capture end store for digestate, as well as the usual secondary digester scenario to provide extra retention time, we have achieved a payback period of months on one of our customers sites, a rapid ROI
5) Service boxes - service your agitation system with zero loss of gas or plant operation, we have designed these to be used when the plant is fully operation, no need to remove the roof or empty the digester to service these mixers once installed.
Tel: 07970 063614