The Greenbank Group
The Greenbank Group and our new joint venture company Ammegen provide industry leading international engineering and manufacturing services beginning with customised plant evaluations, in-house CFD [Computational Fluid Dynamic modelling], project management, detail design, field service, commissioning and tuning services for the modern Energy sector from the smaller Energy from Waste and Biomass boilers up to the large industrial fossil fuelled power plants.
Our unique mix of technology and knowhow can deliver:
• Combustion Optimisation via Improved Fuel/Air Distribution
• SNCR - Selective Non Catalytic Reduction Technology
• Sorbent Injection Systems [DSI/ACI]
• Advanced Combustion Modelling
• Combustion Optimisation via Burner Upgrades and/or Replacement
• Over Fire Air and Advanced OFA Technology
• Fuel Switch Design (Coal to Gas or Biomass)
• Wear protection systems using latest ceramic technology and engineering for promoting easy flow on chutes and reduced wear in piping systems.
• Engineering services such as 3D laser scanning surveys of new and old plant to update and log current plant layouts.
• Bespoke Fabrication services from our 2 UK based facilities in the East Midlands and South Yorkshire.
• Materials handling and continuous weighing products and services.
• Project package management combining the above to maximise the service and deliver a higher return on investment.
Tel: 08450 707 097