metroSTOR waste and recycling storage products are designed to increase recycling participation and quality of recyclate in those hard-to-reach public areas such as residential flats and terraced streets. Developed as communal facilities that are accessible for every household, metroSTOR units are exceptionally easy to use and access controlled to prevent unauthorised use.
Over the past decade, the development of metroSTOR product systems has created comprehensive solutions that address many of the modern-day challenges in waste and recycling management. These include:
- Reducing carbon emissions with less frequent waste collections through underground refuse systems and compactor housing units.
- Reducing fire risk with fire resistant housing liner systems
- Reducing waste disposal costs with housings that help eliminate fly-tipping and side waste
- Increasing food waste recycling with hands-free container housings.
- Increasing recycling rates with housing that help control waste streams at source.
- Improving local environments with communal facilities that help reduce anti-social behaviour
- Promoting accessibility with waste and recycling housings developed for users with limited mobility.
With a reputation for rock-solid durability, metroSTOR have over 13,000 units in service across the UK.
AddressLympne Industrial Park