LRES-UK is an IRATA member services company built on the combined industry backgrounds of our skilled team of qualified professionals and their many decades of experience.
Fastly seen as a leader in the service provisions for Energy From Waste sectors, with an aim to continue to be the best in what they do. The business was established by Lee Reynolds in Sheffield after working in the environmental waste services industry.
Using his skills and knowledge, the next stage was to start ‘Lee Reynolds Environmental Services’ which went on to become LRES-UK in March of 2012. In 2020 LRES-UK established its Specialist Projects & Site Support Division’s, offering clients a turnkey solution for all their project’s needs.
Working in the Waste to Energy, Water Treatment, Power Generation, Food sectors plus many more.
• All Trades with IRATA Rope Access
• Confined Space Entry Services
• Structural Inspections
• Vegetation Management
• Drone Inspections & NDT
• Valve Exercising, Repair & Replacement
• Design & Fabrication Services
• Tank, Vessel, Pipework Patch Repair Systems
• Industrial Cleaning
• Confined Space Rescue
• Waste Management Services
• Silo & Tank Cleaning
• Culvert & Drain Lining
• Pressure washing & Jetting
• Bird Proofing, Netting & Spikes
• All Fall Arrest Systems, Install & Test
44 Wilson Street