Founded in 1926 John King is a fifth-generation family owned British materials handling turnkey solution provider; Design, Manufacture, Installation and Maintenance of Conveyors, Chains and Sprockets.
John king have offered recycling and power solutions for over half a century, for recycling, biomass and energy from waste sectors.
The company has enjoyed unrivalled success and expansion in the last decade. Today it operates from six locations worldwide and exports mechanical handling equipment to over 70 countries. The business is now focused on a provision of a total supply package to the materials handling industry.
From survey to drawing to production to installation, Why John King should be your first choice integrated supply partner;
• Supply of high-quality conveyor chain and related conveyor spares
• Design and re-engineering drawing service
• Fully integrated site service, installation and maintenance packages
• Full range of manufacturer approved spares from stock
• Experts in heat and wear resistant irons and steels
• Industry leading Laser cutting and fabrication service
• Full range of industry specific lubricants for high temperature and abrasive environments
• Complete conveyor design construction and installation
• Commitment to safe working practice
• ISO 9001 accredited
John King Group employs best in class manufacturing techniques including CNC machining, Fibre laser technology and Robotics. With a continued investment, focus on quality and service making them leaders in their field of expertise.
AddressJohn King Chains
New Climax Works
Sherburn in Elmet