HUBER Technology are long established experts in wastewater and wet treatment processes. As a leading supplier of stainless steel treatment equipment, we offer the highest quality, innovative solutions designed to withstand operation in difficult environments with minimum maintenance. We provide decades of experience and the highest level of quality and service, so that our wastewater treatment equipment is the last you will need to install.
HUBER’s range of products includes:
- Solids and screenings removal, fine screens, coarse screens and micro screens
- Washing, conveying and compacting of solids and screenings
- Sludge screening, thickening, dewatering and drying
- Grit removal and treatment
- Dissolved Air Flotation
- Optimisation of Anaerobic digestion, with pre and post digestion treatment
- Heat Recovery from wastewater
- Aftersales service, spares, repair & preventitive maintenance
- Hire equipment
Richard Willis, HUBER’s Industrial Manager has worked with wastewater across a range of industries, and has extensive experience of providing solutions tailored to the individual client’s needs. With an understanding of the processes involved and knowledge of the wide range of HUBER products available, unusual applications are not a problem. By approaching each new project with the aim of understanding the problem or specific requirements, solutions are as unique as the problems they solve. Richard can look at how we can help your plant run more efficiently and what process enhancements could be made to optimise the whole plant.
At this exhibition, we will be focusing on cost saving and waste reduction through:
- Materials compaction.
- Sludge dewatering using the HUBER Screw Press Q-PRESS®
- Materials recovery/re-use through washing.
- AD feedstock grit removal and washing using the HUBER Longitudinal Grit Trap ROTAMAT® Ro6 and HUBER Grit Washer RoSF G4E
- Digestate screening – using the HUBER Sludgecleaner STRAINPRESS®
We are excited to support our customers on new plants and are keen to be involved in the early stages of planning a plant to ensure all areas of the process are considered. With a range of trial units available, help with onsite trial / development work can be undertaken. On our stand this year, we will have scale-working models of some of our most popular equipment for visitors to interact with and discuss.
The team is looking forward to meeting and explaining to visitors how our technology works at the forthcoming exhibition. Please come along and visit us at Stand L41
For more information contact Richard Willis on 07980 316060 or email Richard.Willis@huber.co.uk
Units C&D Brunel Park
Vincients Road, Bumpers Farm Industrial Estate