Harris Tobias Ltd, established in 1900, is a privately owned trading house.
What does the business do?
- As a physical commodities trader, the business sources and supplies a wide range of products – specialist areas are Vegetable oils, animals fats and associated by-products such as as proteins and refinery products
- Harris Tobias provides additional waste consulting for key clients – auditing waste streams to provide recovery options and ensure sustainability criteria is met – without manufacturing, processing or holding goods on site
- As part of waste consulting, Harris Tobias regularly advises on alternative use and recycling options for household products (both products and containers)
Key facts and figures
- Harris Tobias has key relationships in the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland and the Netherlands – operating a pan-European business model while headquartered in the South East of England
- Harris Tobias is fully ISO, ISCC & GMP accredited providing confidence across the supply chain
Address3 Station Road