Ramora Global Ltd
Ramora UK, formed in 2011, is a company committed to providing a safe, reliable and effective service in the removal of Explosive Hazards. Ramora UK is a specialist company with world class expertise delivering explosives related services to both commercial and Government sectors across the globe.
Ramora UK offer a range of services such as:
- Explosives Chemicals - Our specialist teams are fully trained and equipped to deal with assessment or disposal of chemical`s with an explosive nature.
- Pyrotechnics - Our unique and patented stores mitigate the hazard of expired pyrotechnics, resulting in items from Hazard Division 1.4, 1.3 and 1.2 being able to be stored collectively at 1.4. Ramora UK have worked alongside the Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) and new Government Legislation to create a solution for the legal storage, transportation and disposal of expired pyrotechnics. Ramora UK also offer a Time Expired Pyrotechnics (TEP) Solution under our Explosives Safety Scheme (ESS).
- Land Ordnance Disposal - Our operatives are highly experienced former military personnel trained to deliver safe and commercially aware solutions.
- Maritime Ordnance Disposal - Ramora UK have a Remote Explosives Ordnance Disposal System (REODS), which has been built for maritime Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD). This system can help remove maritime Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) and Explosive Remnants of War (ERoW) from pipelines, platforms and the open seabed safely and dispose of the item remotely once in a safe location.
- Site Safety - Our Explosives Ordnance Clearance (EOC) Engineers can give UXO safety briefings to site personnel and advise what action should be adopted in order to keep personnel and equipment safe from any potential explosive hazards.
- Consultancy - Services include; Explosives Advice, Explosive Licence Applications, Marine Licence Applications and UXO Risk Assessment/Desk Based Assessments.
- Training - Ramora UK provide certified education and training packages for the bespoke needs of Governments and other organisations worldwide. These training packages can be held at Ramora UK HQ in our classroom or on the Companies site.
Ramora UK operate teams via a 24/7 Control Room and can deploy to tasks across the UK at short notice, offering expert advice and practical services. This response minimises the effect that an item of ordnance has on a site, keeping the site safe and maintaining commercial continuity.
At present there is no nationwide consolidated solution for the compliance disposal of Time Expired Pyrotechnics (TEP). Under the Explosive Safety Scheme (ESS), Ramora UK offer a cost effective, fixed monthly retainer, for the hire of the equipment and knowledge to become a licensed TEP drop off point. Ramora UK owns the patent for both transportation boxes and storage units for use. These units have been tested and approved under stringent UN6C testing regimes.
Tel: 08454 608911