Environ Projects Ltd and Dutch Incinerators
ENVIRON was formed in 2007 specialising in the cleaning of Landfill Gas using Activated and Impregnated Carbon.
As a consequence of the rapid growth in the company, an in-house manufacturing facility was formed. This coupled with a design and technical team facilitated the diversification into:
• Engineering Design (CAD/Solid Works)
• Specialised Manufacturing
• Landfill Gas Clean-up
• Gas Engine Gen Sets
• Power Generation ORC/Steam technology
• Waste Heat Recovery CHP
• Leachate Evaporation Equipment
• Animal and Poultry Bedding Combustion CHP
• Thermal Destruction of RDF and Difficult Wastes as Combined Heat and Power Systems
• Design, Manufacture, Install and Commission of Oven Drying Systems
Environ has now emerged as one of the leading companies in the UK delivering renewable solutions in a range of diverse market sectors. The company ethos is developing and delivering innovative concepts from the enquiry stage, working through a full Turnkey offer and professionally delivering the full project on a Principle Contractor basis.