EMR is one of the world's leading metal recyclers, handling around 10 million tonnes of metals and plastics every year. We offer a full-service package that includes total waste management solutions, environmental and sustainability consulting and the management and execution of large complex projects. From a one-off clearance project to a waste disposal contract handling several thousand tonnes, our aim is to deliver maximum value from your waste streams.
With our network of sites, modern fleet of vehicles and containers and access to rail and water for long distance transport, our processes set us apart. We have the equipment for heavy lifts of up to 120 tonnes, which means that locomotives, heavy machinery, tanks and silos can all be recycled by us. We have experience in dismantling commercial and government vessels, tailoring our service to deliver environmental, safety and security compliance and provide expert advice.
Our Specialist Services:
• Total waste management solutions
• Authorised facilities to process end of life vehicles and refrigeration
• Specialist in waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)
• Variety of containers available for collection
• Experienced account handling
• Plastic recycling
• Environmental consultancy
• Industry related training services
Tel: 01925 715400