CRONITE Castings Group
Present for over 30 years in the sectors of waste recovery and energy production, Cronite Group is one of the major players specializing in the expertise production of wear parts used in these processes.
Cronite produces cast components in alloys resistant to abrasion, oxidation and high temperature used in the waste recovery and energy production sectors. Cronite works in close collaboration with leading specialists in these sectors around the world.
Our main markets are:
• OEMs and engineering companies
• Waste to Energy plants
• Operating companies
• Biomass units
• Coal-fired power plants
• Service companies for maintenance operations
Based on its know-how and experience, Cronite continuously aims at cooperation with its customers to develop new alloys as well as to improve component shape and design. The goal of this constant search for innovation is to be able to offer the best suitable solutions that meet the needs and expectations of customers.
The main components manufactured are:
• Air-cooled and water-cooled grate bars for WtE stockers & Biomass stockers
• EVOLUTION patented grate bar for reverse acting grate systems
• Protection shells for superheater panels
• Injection nozzles and burner noses for coal power plants
• Other components for stocker grates
Tel: 01460 270300