CircledUp enables organisations to design & deliver smarter sustainable initiatives using a unique and efficient approach to uncover value, in fewer meetings and lower spend.
1) Is unique, because we:
- enable united action. Using the most relevant, complete and accurate inputs.
- maximise reach. Within, between & across across organisations.
- make best use of inherent knowledge. Within your team, organisation or multi-organisation group.
2) Accelerates your initiatives because your group, organisation or industry will:
- get faster impact and smoother delivery of results.
- make more effective use of the precious time of your team.
- team can be involved remotely with shorter, focused time commitment.
3) Improves the quality of your initiatives because you will:
- have lasting value by cutting avoidable costs and discovering growth areas.
- assure against, or minimise, risks.
- focus on insight and opinions. Removing biases and blind-spots.
4) Proven to uncover value within initiatives because it is based on:
- research into organisations from US business schools (Harvard and Wharton)
- research that supports our benefits:
i) smarter, integrated planning cuts life-cycle costs of initiatives by up to 35%.
ii) 30-50% of meeting time is wasted.
iii) increases in product or service quality levels increases sales by up to 10%.
- a 10 year track record in the US and in Europe.
5) Guaranteed to cut your planned annual spend on external advice for the same initiative.
Tel: +44 (0)330 223 4769