Axiom Engineering Associates Ltd
An award-winning business specialising in delivering UKAS accredited inspection services
- Supported by mechanical and materials engineering services, Axiom acts as the design and inspection authority to many blue-chip companies. Working across a broad range of process sectors, these include renewables, power generation, chemicals, petrochemicals, bulk storage, and pharmaceuticals.
- Axiom has a long heritage of supporting these sectors in the North East and North West of England along with the Humber Bank and the central belt of Scotland. With a global reach extending to Asia, Axiom also supports client operations across continental Europe.
- Axiom’s key differentiator is its Asset Management Database, an integral tool used over numerous client sites. This system allows owners to effectively manage the integrity of their assets. Its integral workflow capabilities allow stakeholders to be notified and intervene in a timely manner. By applying data analytics, it allows users to plan the long-term life of their assets and minimise lifecycle costs.
- Axiom also has a comprehensive mechanical service offering which specialises in: fitness for purpose assessments, rerating, design of repairs & modifications and design reviews. The section has a team of experienced engineers and analysts well-versed in pressure systems and structural analysis encompassing: vessels, piping, boilers, fired equipment and steel structures.
- Axiom has its own in-house test facilities, where materials engineering services deliver support at every stage of an asset’s life including failure-cause analysis, welding consultancy, corrosion testing and materials selection.
- Axiom’s mission is to provide outstanding engineering services that maximise our client’s assets ensuring they operate profitably with minimal risk whilst protecting their people, the environment and the community.
Website Address: http://www.ax-ea.co.uk
Telephone Number: +44 (0)1642 732745
Address14 Woodstock Court