ATETA Project - University of Birmingham
ATETA, the new European Regional Development Funded SME support programme from the Birmingham Energy Institute has been designed to help local organisations overcome their obstacles and unlock business opportunities.
This is achieved by providing FREE access to our team of Knowledge Exchange Fellow`s (KEFs) who will work with you in our state-of-the-art research facilities to identify ways for you to improve efficiency, identify new market prospects, test and demonstrate new ideas and ultimately grow your business.
ATETA aims to promote research and innovation in the adoption of low carbon technologies of SME`s that are active in the Greater Birmingham Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership area*. We can help businesses achieve their sustainability objectives by:
• Providing you with a platform to test and demonstrate innovative ideas in our state-of-the-art labs
• Helping you provide enhanced products and services to your customers
• Working with you to identify and initiate market opportunities in new energy markets and technologies
• Offering support with product / process research and development for energy technologies such as; thermal materials, energy storage, integrated energy systems or fuel cell technologies
• Identifying the right solution for your power security needs
• Providing you with energy market intelligence
* The Greater Birmingham Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership area encompasses Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Cannock Chase, East Staffordshire, Lichfield, Redditch, Solihull Tamworth and Wyre.
Our KEFs will apply their world leading research, experience and expertise to provide you with an applied, professional approach to business, economic, market and technical research that can provide independent and impartial evidence in support of your innovative product or service claims. The expertise of our KEF`s spans across a multitude of areas including, but not limited to, Thermal Energy Technologies, SMART Grids and System Integration and Renewable Power and Fuel Cell Technologies.
Key Project Themes
Open all sections
Thermal Energy Technologies
Smart Grids and System Integration
Renewable Power and Fuel Cell Technologies
To discover how your business can grow its profitability with ATETA, and to find out if your SME is eligible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The ATETA project is a collaboration between the Energy Systems Catapult and the University of Birmingham.
Tel: 0120 414 2615